1. Andrews EB, Tennis P. Promise and pitfalls of administrative data in evaluating pregnancy outcomes. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2007;16:1181–3. DOI: 10.1002/pds.1499. [PubMed]
2. Manson JM, McFarland B, Weiss S. Use of an automated database to evaluate markers for early detection of pregnancy. Am J Epidemiol. 2001;154:180–7.[PubMed]
3. Raebel MA, Ellis JL, Andrade SE. Evaluation of gestational age and admission date assumptions used to determine prenatal drug exposure from administrative data. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2005;14:829–36.[PubMed]
4. Johnsen SL, Wilsgaard T, Rasmussen S, et al. Fetal size in the second trimester is associated with the duration of pregnancy, small fetuses having longer pregnancies. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2008;8:25. DOI: 1471-2393-8-25 [pii] 10.1186/1471-2393-8-25. [PMC free article][PubMed]
5. Andrade SE, Raebel MA, Morse AN, et al. Use of prescription medications with a potential for fetal harm among pregnant women. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2006;15:546–54.[PubMed]
6. Andrade SE, McPhillips H, Loren D, et al. Antidepressant medication use and risk of persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2009;18:246–52.[PubMed]
7. Toh S, Mitchell AA, Werler MM, et al. Sensitivity and specificity of computerized algorithms to classify gestational periods in the absence of information on date of conception. Am J Epidemiol. 2008;167:633–40.[PubMed]
8. Hardy JR, Leaderer BP, Holford TR, et al. Safety of medications prescribed before and during early pregnancy in a cohort of 81,975 mothers from the UK General Practice Research Database. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2006;15:555–64.[PubMed]
9. Cole JA, Ephross SA, Cosmatos IS, et al. Paroxetine in the first trimester and the prevalence of congenital malformations. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2007;16:1075–85. DOI: 10.1002/pds.1463. [PubMed]
10. Cole JA, Modell JG, Haight BR, et al. Bupropion in pregnancy and the prevalence of congenital malformations. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2007;16:474–84. DOI: 10.1002/pds.1296. [PubMed]
11. Cooper WO, Hernandez-Diaz S, Arbogast PG, et al. Major congenital malformations after first-trimester exposure to ACE inhibitors. N Engl J Med. 2006;354:2443–51.[PubMed]
12. Cooper WO, Willy ME, Pont SJ, et al. Increasing use of antidepressants in pregnancy. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007;196:544, e1–5. DOI: S0002-9378(07)00144-5 [pii] 10.1016/j.ajog.2007.01.033. [PubMed]
13. Hanley GE, Morgan S. On the validity of area-based income measures to proxy household income. BMC Health Serv Res. 2008;8:79. DOI: 1472-6963-8-79 [pii] 10.1186/1472-6963-8-79. [PMC free article][PubMed]
14. Oberlander TF, Warburton W, Misri S, et al. Neonatal outcomes after prenatal exposure to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor antidepressants and maternal depression using population-based linked health data. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2006;63:898–906.[PubMed]
15. Oberlander TF, Warburton W, Misri S, et al. Effects of timing and duration of gestational exposure to serotonin reuptake inhibitor antidepressants: population-based study. Br J Psychiatry. 2008;192:338–43.[PubMed]
16. Oberlander TF, Warburton W, Misri S, et al. Major congenital malformations following prenatal exposure to serotonin reuptake inhibitors and benzodiazepines using population-based health data. Birth Defects Res B Dev Reprod Toxicol. 2008;83:68–76.[PubMed]
17. Hanley GE, Janssen PA, Greyson D. Regional variation in the cesarean delivery and assisted vaginal delivery rates. Obstet Gynecol. 2010;115:1201–8. DOI: 10.1097/AOG.0b013e3181dd918c 00006250-201006000-00016 [pii] [PubMed]
18. Statistics Canada [accessed June 15, 2010];Table 102-4516 - Live births and fetal deaths (stillbirths), by place of birth (hospital and non-hospital), Canada, provinces and territories, annual. http://cansim2.statcan.gc.ca/cgi-win/cnsmcgi.exe?Lang=E&CNSM-Fi=CII/CII_1-eng.htm.
19. Bergsjo P, Denman DW, 3rd, Hoffman HJ, et al. Duration of human singleton pregnancy. A population-based study. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1990;69:197–207.[PubMed]
20. Reddy UM, Ko CW, Raju TN, et al. Delivery indications at late-preterm gestations and infant mortality rates in the United States. Pediatrics. 2009;124:234–40. DOI: 124/1/234 [pii] 10.1542/peds.2008-3232. [PMC free article][PubMed]
21. Walker AM. Pattern recognition in health insurance claims databases. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2001;10:393–7. DOI: 10.1002/pds.611 [doi] [PubMed]
22. Guideline: Prenatal screening for Down syndrome, trisomy 18 and open neural tube defects. [accessed August 15, 2009];BC Prenatal Genetic Screening Program. www.bcprenatalscreening.ca.
23. Chodirker BN, Cadrin C, Davies GA, et al. Canadian Guidelines for Prenatal Diagnosis: Techniques of prenatal diagnosis. J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2001;105:1–9.
24. Berger H, Crane J, Farine D, et al. Screening for gestational diabetes mellitus. J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2002;24:894–912.[PubMed]
25. Wilson RD, Davies G, Gagnon A, et al. Amended Canadian guideline for prenatal diagnosis (2005) change to 2005-techniques for prenatal diagnosis. J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2005;27:1048–62.[PubMed]
26. Summers AM, Langlois S, Wyatt P, et al. Prenatal screening for fetal aneuploidy. J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2007;29:146–79.[PubMed]
27. Statistics Canada [accessed March 25, 2009];Table 102-4512 - Live births, by weeks of gestation and sex, Canada, provinces and territories, annual, CANSIM (database) http://cansim2.statcan.gc.ca/cgi-win/CNSMCGI.PGM?Lang=Eng&Dir-Rep=&CNSM-Fi=CII_1-eng.htm.
28. Alonso A, Jick SS, Olek MJ, et al. Recent use of oral contraceptives and the risk of multiple sclerosis. Arch Neurol. 2005;62:1362–5. DOI: 62/9/1362 [pii] 10.1001/archneur.62.9.1362. [PubMed]
29. Chapter 4 - Antepartum care in: Guidelines for Perinatal Care (AAP/ACOG) 6th edition. 2007. [accessed December 25, 2011]. http://www.acog.org/~/media/Guidelines%20for%20Perinatal%20Care/Antepartum%20 Care.ashx?dmc=1&ts=20111227T0946493494.
30. ACOG Practice Bulletin Clinical management guidelines for obstetrician-gynecologists. Number 30, September 2001 (replaces Technical Bulletin Number 200, December 1994). Gestational diabetes. Obstet Gynecol. 2001;98:525–38.[PubMed]
31. Goldberg JD. Routine screening for fetal anomalies: expectations. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2004;31:35–50. DOI: 10.1016/s0889-8545(03)00118-9. [PubMed]
32. Clinical Guideline. RCOG Press; 2008. [accessed December 25, 2011]. Antenatal care: routine care for the healthy pregnant woman. http://www.nice.org.uk/nicemedia/live/11947/40145/40145.pdf.
33. Diabetes in pregnancy: Management of diabetes and its complications from pre-conception to the postnatal period. [accessed December 25, 2011];Quick reference guideline. 2008 http://www.nice.org.uk/nicemedia/live/11946/41321/41321.pdf.
Canadian Steering Committee on Numbering: Task Identification Forms
TIF 99 - Update CSCN Guidelines for Vancouver LPZ
TIF 100 - Update unassignable NXXs in the Canadian Non-Geographic Code Assignment Guideline
TIF 5 - Canadian Assignment Guidelines for Geographic NXX Codes (CNA)
TIF 30 - NANP Exhaust (CNA)
TIF 34 - CSCN adoption of the NANP Numbering Resource Utilization Forecast (NRUF) Process
TIF 35 - Guidelines Maintenance Standing Committee
TIF 36 - Use of numbers from 310, 610, and 810 CO Codes
TIF 37- Wireless Enhanced 911 ESRDs using CO Code 511
TIF 41- Treatment of Active and Inactive NXXs Assigned to a Code Holder that Discontinues Providing Service in a Exchange
TIF 42- Canadian Central Office Code Assignment Emergency Notification Process
TIF 43 - Canadian NPA Relief Planning Guidelines maintenance
TIF 44 - Canadian Central Office Code (NXX) Assignment Guidelines Appendix re: Reserved & Held TNs
TIF 45 - Loading of NXX Codes in ILEC/WSP/CLEC and IXC Switches
TIF 46 - International Mobile Station Identity (IMSI) and System Identifier (SID) Codes Guidelines
TIF 47 - Suspension and Reactivation of NPA Relief Planning Activities
TIF 48 - Multiple Operating Company Number (Multi-OCN) Oddball CO Codes
TIF 49 - Review of the CSCN Adjunct to the CISC Administrative Guidelines
TIF 50 - Carrier Identification Codes (CICs) for Switchless Resellers
TIF 51 - Open NPA 710 in Canada
TIF 52 - Changes to section 3.7 of the Canadian Central Office Code (NXX) Assignment Guidelines to clarify the meanings of current and projected future home and neighbouring NPAs
TIF 53 - ENUM (Telephone Number Mapping)
TIF 54 - Definition of a Canadian Telephone Number
TIF 55 - COCA GL Changes re: transfer, reclamation & return of CO Codes
TIF 56 - CDMA Use of MNC - Canadian International Mobile Station Identity (IMSI) Assignment Guidelines
TIF 57 - Requirement for CNAC - Service User Agreement
TIF 58 - Development of Canadian NPA 600 Code Assignment Guideline
TIF 59 - Review of INC 800-855 Number Assignment Guidelines
TIF 60 - Review of INC NPA Allocation Plan and Assignment Guidelines
TIF 61 - Review of INC 555 NXX Assignment Guidelines
TIF 62 - Review of Canadian Adjunct to INC Personal Communications Services N00 NXX Code Assignment Guidelines
TIF 63 - Review of INC Vertical Service Code Assignment Guidelines
TIF 64 - COCA GL Section 4.3 Shared CO Codes and Impacts on TN Portability
TIF 65 - Authorized Representatives of Numbering Resource Applicants
TIF 66 - Modify CSCN Adjunct to CISC Administrative Guidelines
TIF 67 - CNA Administration of MIN Block Identifiers (MBI) in Canada
TIF 68 - Canadian NPA Relief Planning Guidelines
TIF 69 - Creation of a Legal Corporation for the purpose of Conducting the Canadian ENUM Trial
TIF 70 - Update Canadian Central Office Code Assignment Guidelines, Appendix E, Location Routing Number (LRN) Selection Criteria in accordance with Telecom Decision CRTC 2006-28
CNTF070A.doc - 67 KB - CSCN TIF 70 - Update Canadian Central Office Code Assignment Guidelines Location Routing Number (LRN) Selection Criteria in accordance with Telecom Decision CRTC 2006-28
TIF 71 - Review of COCA GL Forms; Parts 1, 3 and 4
TIF 72 - Modifications to CSCN process for GTT point code notification to allow WNP
TIF 73 - Modifications to the Canadian MIN Block Identifier (MBI) Assignment Guideline
TIF 74 - Review of INC Issue 534 re: Development of pANI Guidelines
TIF 75 - CSCN Guidelines Review
TIF 76 - Additional modifications to the Canadian MIN Block Identifier (MBI) Assignment Guideline
TIF 77 - N11 Implementation Notification
TIF 78 - Sint Maarten Application to Join the NANP
TIF 79 - CSCN - CISC Administration Review
TIF 80 - Exhaust of Canadian Emergency Service Routing Digit (ESRD) Resources (8 January 2009)
TIF 81 - Reservation of Future Canadian Geographic NPA Codes for relief of existing Canadian NPAs forecast to exhaust in next 25 year timeframe (8 May 2009)
TIF 82 - INC Issue 664: Review NPA Allocation Guidelines to consider NPA Sharing (20 October 2009)
TIF 83 - Explanation for NRUF Variances
TIF 84 - Review of Canadian NPA 600 NXX Code Assignment Guideline
TIF 85 - Address look up systems necessary for IP voice network interconnection dated March 5, 2012
TIF 86 - Non-Geographic 5XX-NXX Code Resources
TIF 87 - Management of numbering resources in low density population areas (TELUS Contribution for CSCN)
TIF 88 - (Transitioning from geographic NANP resources to other resources for non traditional purposes) with minutes from the CSCN 100 face-to-face meeting re: TIF 88
TIF 89 - Test Central Office (CO) Codes versus Plant Test Codes dated February 20, 2013.
TIF 90 - Changing the Status of Certain Unassignable CO Codes dated October 8, 2013.
TIF 91 - Elimination of the Split and Boundary Realignment Relief Methods from consideration during Relief Planning in Canada
TIF 92 - N11 Notification Process (28 March 2014).
TIF 93 - Update the Canadian Emergency Service Routing Digit (ESRD) Block Assignment Guideline
TIF 94 - Update Canadian International Mobile Subscription Identity (IMSI) Assignment Guideline to allow for the assignment of MNCs to full MVNOs
TIF 95 - Create a Canadian Carrier Identification Code (CIC) Assignment Guideline to replace the current Canadian Adjunct to the INC Carrier Identification Code (CIC) Assignment Guidelines
TIF 97 - Consider future action on 555 line resources
TIF 98 - Future Canadian Geographic NPA Codes to be used for relief of existing Canadian NPAs forecast to exhaust in next ten years
TIF 27 - SS7 Point Code Industry Notification (See SS7 Point Code Information) 28 June 2013.
TIF 13 - CSCN Review of Number Assignment Guidelines for CNA (CNA)
CNRE011A.doc - 23KB - is a TIF that has been recommended for deletion.
CSCN8818.DOC - 11,264 bytes - Issue 26. Letter to PN96-28 Interested Parties. Invitation to Participate in this SWG.
ISSUE26.DOC - 12,288 bytes - Identification Form - Number Pooling, Code Sharing and Co Code Shortages.
MANDATE.DOC - 11,264 bytes - Issue 26. Mandate and Scope